● Parade theme is “SnowFest – Snow Much Fun!”
● ALL entry applications are subject to review approval by the parade organizers. You will be contacted immediately if there is an
issue with your application.
● All parade entries must have entertainment value. Entries that are strictly promotional will not be accepted.
● No political organizations or candidates for office will be allowed. Elected officials are invited to participate.
● A parade is forward moving entertainment. Performances are limited to 1-1/2 minutes to keep parade moving and limited to a
total of 4 performances.
● As a safety precaution, there will be no backing up of vehicles during the parade.
● No throwing of favors, candy, handouts, flyers or any other item from your float or the street. This is extremely dangerous and
leads to serious liability issues. Walkers are allowed to hand out items.
● All drivers must be at least 16 years of age and hold a valid state driver’s license
● Please make a copy of the application for your records.
● Entry Fee: $50.00 payable by cash or check to SnowFest!. See info below regarding sponsoring the parade.
● Return original entry application, including entry fee to: Tahoe City SnowFest! Parade • PO Box 464 • Tahoe City, CA 96145 •
Parade phone: 530-583-7167. Deadline is Feb. 15, 2017.
● Each accepted parade entry will be contacted via EMAIL the week prior to the parade with additional information, including your
parade lineup number.
● Please note there will not be an area to park parade entries at the end of the parade route. Please make plans to disperse after the
● Identifying banners are encouraged.
● All children must be under adult supervision. It is preferred that all children be on a float or truck. If not, they must be able to walk
fast enough to keep up. Children under the age of eight must ride on a vehicle.
● Walking entries will be limited due to time constraints. All entrants are encouraged to ride in/on vehicles.
● No political entries or signs will be permitted. This is firm. No exceptions.
● Sorry, absolutely no refunds.
● Equestrian entries must provide their own cleanup crew.
● For more information, contact: Dick Morton, Parade Coordinator, at email@example.com 530-546-4559.
● No parade applications will be accepted after February 15, 2017.
Due to time constraints, the number of parade entries is limited to the 1st 50 paid applications accepted.
For any parade registration information or questions, please email us at Info@TahoeSnowFest.org